Hi,I would like - to install and configure JIRA and Confluence (integrated )on a Centos (32bit) server. - to configure Apache WebServer to be able to use jira.mycomp.com and confluence.mycomp.com domains.Question: What is the problem in the configuration below? When I call http://jira.mycomp.comI receive:Service Temporarily UnavailableThe server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at jira.mycomp.comPort 80*** SEE httpd error_log below ***I have already set the DNS records for doc.mycomp.com, jira.mycomp.com, confluence.mycomp.com.I have gone through the Atlassian docs, but i have some problems with configuring Apache/Tomcat to reach jira.mycomp.cominstead of doc.mycomp.com:8092/jira.Server:- Centos 6.5 (final)- Mysql 5.5- hostname: doc.mycomp.com- IP: 192.168.50.11IPTABLES::INPUT ACCEPT [0:0]:FORWARD ACCEPT [0:0]:OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]-A INPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -p icmp -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 22 -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 8095 -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 8092 -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp -m multiport --dports 5901,6001 -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -p tcp --dport 3306 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT-A OUTPUT -p tcp --sport 3306 -m state --state ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT-A INPUT -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited-A FORWARD -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibitedCOMMITMy Plan:- install jira (atlassian-jira*bin) on port 8092- install httpd (configure with 2 VirtualHost and proxy them to Tomcat)- install confluence on port 8095- configure httpd for confluence.mycomp.com- integrate jira and confluenceWhat I have done so far:- install jira (atlassian-jira*bin) - OK works fine - doc.mycomp.com:8092 reaches JIRA- install httpd - OK - configure 2 Virtualhosts: according to https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+Apache<br< a="">> Tomcat server.xml: i have changed: <Context docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-jira" path="/jira" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true"> Apache httpd.conf: ... <VirtualHost *:80> ServerAdmin admin@mycomp.com DocumentRoot /var/www/html ServerName doc.mycomp.com </VirtualHost> <VirtualHost *:80> ServerAdmin admin@mycomp.com ServerName jira.mycomp.com <Proxy *> Order deny,allow Allow from all </Proxy> ProxyRequests Off ProxyPreserveHost On ProxyPass / http://doc.mycomp.com:8092/jira<br< a="">> ProxyPassReverse / http://doc.mycomp.com:8092/jira<br< a="">> </VirtualHost> <VirtualHost *:80> ServerAdmin admin@mycomp.com DocumentRoot /var/www/html/atlassian ServerName confluence.mycomp.com </VirtualHost>TESTING: calling http://jira.mycomp.com from internet I receive an error "Service Temporarily Unavailable"
logs/httpd/error_log:[Wed Jan 22 17:18:26 2014] [error] (13)Permission denied: proxy: HTTP: attempt to connect to 192.168.50.11:8092 (doc.mycomp.com) failed[Wed Jan 22 17:18:26 2014] [error] ap_proxy_connect_backend disabling worker for (doc.mycomp.com)Thanks a lot,
Attila
Hello,
After reading through some Apache tutorials about the Web Server configuration and the use of mod_proxy (http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxiesand http://apache.webthing.com/mod_proxy_html/), I realized, that my version of Apache (2.2.15) on Centos 6.5 does not contain all the modules I need here (although it was written in atlassian doc, that I might need to install mod_proxy_html).Before carrying out the things on the following link I had to install some development stuff: yum groupinstall "Development Tools" yum install openssl-devel yum install pcre-devel yum install httpd-develI found this link where it was written how to install mod_proxy_html:http://blog.sam-pointer.com/2009/11/17/building-and-installing-mod_proxy_html-and-mod_xml2enc.htmlAnd it worked!I completely reinstalled jira (with Tomcat).(I have not changed the default context path in server.xml.)I added to /etc/hosts:192.168.0.50 jira-internal.mycomp.comAnd changed httpd config at my virtual host (if you dont understand virtual hosts, you should read apache doc about it.. not too long..)
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:<VirtualHost *:80> ServerAdmin admin@mycomp.com ServerName jira.mycomp.com <Proxy *> Order deny,allow Allow from all </Proxy> ProxyRequests Off ProxyPreserveHost On ProxyPass / http://jira-internal.mycomp.com:8092/<br< a="">> ProxyPassReverse / http://jira-internal.mycomp.com:8092/<br< a="">> ProxyHTMLURLMap http://jira-internal.mycomp.com:8092/ /</VirtualHost>Afterwards you can install jira (or before...) and you'll be able to reach it on jira.mycomp.com(if you have the port 80 opened on your routers and in your iptables).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.