When I copy a table from Confluence to Excel, the rows get split in the excel document if I have bulleted lines or if I have separate lines (one line, enter, another line). As a result, I have to manually copy and paste the information from other cells/rows to contain it in one row manually.
For Ex:
Confluence Table:
| Title | Description | Criteria |
|---|
| Title Name | Line 1 Line 2 | |
When Copying this Confluence Table to Excel, this is how it looks
| Title | Description | Criteria |
| Title Name | Line 1 | Bullet 1 |
| | Bullet 2 |
| Line 2 | Bullet 3 |
| | |
This becomes a hassle when multiple columns are involved leading to a lot of formatting requirements when I have to present data in excel.
Vice versa works like a charm, data from excel gets copied perfectly to Confluence. The other way is causing trouble.
Please advice. Thanks!