Hello, may I ask your help?
Links to anchors work fine as long as the "Open API Documentation" Swagger macro is not included in my page. As soon as I add it, the links to the anchors or headings don't work anymore, they lead to the top of the page instead. Same with links to headers.
Note that this only happens when the link comes from or goes to another Confluence page.
- Same page: When you click on an entry in the content table of a page, it works.
- Different page example: If you ctrl-click on the same link (or right-click and select "open in new tab") so that it opens in another tab, the link leads to the top of the page.
I have many links from other confluence pages to headers of my confluence page with the OpenAPI macro. It is quite bad that they all are broken now that I included the macro. Is it the Confluence support that can solve this, or is the macro from a third party?