Hi together,
I´m currently wondering if there is a way to automatically "update" the entries of a Form after importing data from a List.
I do have 2 Forms, both contain a number which should link those 2 lists.

When I now (manually) Register a Item on "STOCKITEMS" and enter a Number, the Reference to Product Form is automatically filled out.

The Problem for me starts when I want to Import data from a source like a excel file. When I do this, I get the entries, but the references miss.

When I go and hit the edit button for a entry, the reference is automatically done and i could save it. Is there a way to automate this "Update"?
Thanks a lot in advance
Florian
CODE:
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="1f1aee26-aacb-40f7-908e-9604ffd3b148" ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">STOCKITEMS</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="476e146e-845d-4a38-8345-35913d54987b" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">productcode</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Product Code</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">number</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="69c4e1b1-7e0e-4342-8927-f2aee7e24cf5" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">quantity</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Anzahl</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">number</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="98febb5a-3f39-466e-a3b1-cc9287dfe6a7" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">product</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Refenrence to Product Form</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="values">[198190117|PRODUCTS|productname|true||]</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">smartselect</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="c58b523a-38a5-42d7-b830-bd99cc4c93d1" ac:name="confiform-field-definition-rules" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">product=[entry.id]</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="values">productcode:*[entry.productcode]</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="action">Lookup and set value</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="actionFieldName">productcode</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="values2">PRODUCTS:this</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="3ebcb3de-a752-4615-96d7-de00aabb445c" ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">STOCKITEMS</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="a2be81c6-ce23-47b3-a2f3-0ae652a84c11" ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">PRODUCTS</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="registrationFormTitle">Produkte aus ABAS</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="1198a13c-1ec3-4bf6-a963-776125c229cb" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">productcode</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Product Code</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">number</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="4570cf5d-18cd-4cf4-bfcd-88bda294ea33" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">productname</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Product Name</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="c8ab3ed3-3779-4dc1-b34b-f9db82c21ad9" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">description</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Beschreibung</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="83c05741-9f9b-46c7-a5c9-4c9e72fedf8a" ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">PRODUCTS</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>