I am looking for Jira align training, can anyone suggest where do I get it?
Hi @Sreedhar, you may consider this Jira Align Program Essentials training from Atlassian University: https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/817172-jira-align-program-essentials-course-description?sid=2214f75e-e1ee-48b7-92ad-876494258e26&sid_i=0
There are also trainings I've seen offered by various third party partners, some of which may be series on Youtube you can investigate.
Hope this helps,Andrew
Hi @Sreedhar ,
In addition to the Atlassian University, I'd also recommend to get a demo:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align/demo
Some Atlassian partners offer demos as well (e.g. I had great experiences with cprime- https://www.cprime.com/atlassian/capabilities/jira-align/)
Jira Align is great, by the way!
I can recommend this book
Scaling Agile with Jira Align by Dan MacNeil, Aslam Cader
Try on-demand training from University Atlassian website . Please share your experience after your trainings ..I am in the same path as you. Good luck !!
Great .. Thank you Sir !!
Thank you Andrew !!
the link which one you provided that’s not working . Can you please help me on this by providing other link ?
Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.