Congratulations... @Nic Brough :-)
I hadn't noticed it was approaching - I'm here simply because the old forums and the current Answers stuff have helped me so much. I know I don't ask many questions, but that's because all of you have already answered everything for me when I need help.
So, thank you for all the help, as well as the good wishes!
Same here @ Nic.
congrats @Nic!!
Congrats!
Congratulations @Nic
Keep on helping people like you do, it's people like you that make this community thrive!
@Atlassian : will you send him something special?
Best regards,
Peter
What a great shout, and definitley congratulations to you for being the first to reach the 100k milestone Nic!!!!
Congrats Nic!
keep on
Well done! Something for all of us to strive for over the next decade .
Thank you for your contributions Nic. Karma to you!
Congrats @Nic for achieving this milestone which no other user has ever achieved . and thanks for all your help in past few years.
Rahul
Take a bow, congrats @Nic
I wonder what swag can @Atlassian come up with to celebrate this unique feat. Even if there is none, you have got all the Karma
Congratulations @Nic Brough
Congratulations!! @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]
I know this message is a little late but I really appreciate your help to the community!!
I appreciate being thanked too :-) I only do this because I get a lot back as well. I have only asked a tiny number of questions (there were more on the original forums), but I've got good answers to them, for which I am grateful, but also, there are so many other questions and answers here, I can often find something really helpful without having to ask my own question. So I'm getting out a lot, as well as trying to contribute!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.