Hello all,
We're using Jira Automation to create sub-tasks. We have a custom field of type multi-select called, "Type of Modify" with options "Storage" and "Compute." Within the automation rule, we want to build logic that IF "Storage" is selected then generate a sub-task for Storage, or IF "Compute" is selected then generate a sub-task for Compute. IF both options are selected, then generate sub-tasks for both Storage and Compute.
Here are the conditions for the custom field:
- contains any of
- contains all of
- contains none of
- equals (in any order)
- is empty
- is not empty
I've used the condition, "contains any of," and it is working successfully when both Storage and Compute are selected - both sub-tasks are getting created successfully.
However, when only one or the other option is selected, only the first IF logic is being checked, (in this case Storage) and is successful in creating the Storage sub-task. If I select Compute, then the status in the audit log is "no actions performed."
What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? Thanks in advance for reviewing my question.
