Just a couple of weeks ago, the Location power-up quit working for me. What do I do to fix this?
Hi @Craig Dahlkamp , welcome to the community!
That's because the Map Power-Up is now a Premium-exclusive feature called Map View. You can read more about it here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/map-view/
The power-up was still running for those who had it running, but it was impossible to assign it to new boards for a few months, and now they fully removed it.
Also, Premium offers loads of other features on top of the Map view. You can check it in our pricing page in case you're interested: https://trello.com/en/pricing
I actually am a premium member. I did figure out that it is a browser issues. If I am using Chrome, it works. If I am in Microsoft Edge, it does not work. I am just making sure I us Google Chrome now for the board where I need to use the map view for my scheduling and routing.
Hi Craig,
Yes, you're a Premium member, but in any case, I was just trying to give you a full context of what happened with that Power-up as well as the full Premium features.
If your Edge is running into issues, I would recommend trying to troubleshoot your browser with these steps - https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.