Hi,
I am looking for a way to link "create from template" macro with a picture - so when I click on a picture - I would be able to create a new page.
Currently we can only modify a wording on the button, but adding a corresponding picture would add a nice touch.
Please let me know if it is possible - maybe with some user macro?
I see the following in the documentation (looks like the solution must exist), but I am not able to make it work - https://developer.atlassian.com/confdev/tutorials/macro-tutorials-for-confluence/providing-an-image-as-a-macro-placeholder-in-the-editor.
In other words - if I have a page with 10 pictures to choose from - how can I specify one of them to be a placeholder for "create-from-template" macro?
Thank you!
You can use the free Create from template macro to generate the URL that you will link to the image:
Thank you! That worked like a charm. Really appreciate your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.