How can I create reports based on custom fields?
Depends on the reports. Some will ask you what fields you want to report on, and will include custom fields in their options. Some rely on you building filters that select what you want to look at. Some do both.
I think you need to specify what reports you're looking for, rather than just tell us you're looking for some custom field information.
I am building a custom report in JIRA. This will display tickets submitted by department. The department is a custom field integrated into JIRA using the Active Directory Attributes Sync add-on.
When I attempt to build the report using series, JIRA cannot find the custom AD fields.
Do you have any suggestions?
Can the field be searched in the standard search UI? (Issue navigator)
I was able to resolve using this logic:
issue in searchFromAD(reporter, department, "Information Technology")
Thanks for the help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.