During log-in, I was required to `must change password`. Then navigate to the password recovery page. Click `send recovery email` while never get it. It is broken. Now I am unable to get into my account. Please help asap.
Hi @Frank zhang and welcome to the community.
Could you please let me know the following:
1) Are you trying to log in to Bitbucket Cloud or to a Bitbucket Server instance?
If you are unsure, the URL of Bitbucket Cloud is https://bitbucket.org/ while a Bitbucket server instance has a different custom URL.
2) Are you trying to log in with the same email as the email of the community account that you used to make this post? Or with a different email address?
Kind regards,Theodora
1. I am accessing bitbucket.org2. I am looking for password recovering for email <emaiul_removed>. <another_email_removed> is only used for asking help from community.
Now I received the recovery email link. Problem is solved. Thanks for the help.
Hi @Frank zhang,
That's good to hear, thank you for the update.
Just a heads up, I removed the email addresses from your post to protect your privacy.
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.