Hi,
I work for a large company and we are using confluence to publish documentation for some of our internally developed systems. We have limited user license that is much smaller than the number of employees in the company. We've using groups within Active Directory to control access. We're granting anonymous access to people can see the pages. This all works fine - anonymous users can see the information and our team can author it. However, here's the rub. If an individual who is not in one of the blessed groups log in, they get a permission denied error and can no longer see any information. I've been told by the Atlassian sales team that allowing Authenticated Read-only access does not consume a seat in the license, but I have been unable to figure out how to set this up in Confluence. Does anybody know how to do this?
-Scott
Keysight Technnologies