Hi there,
We met a problem which like below:
1. A kind of root page who has a lot of sub-pages was deleted, and its sub-pages are all gone. We tried to find who deleted them but failed, both on the portal of confluence and with the command line on server.
2. We can find all of the deleted pages in trash, but only can restore them one by one, and without the previous tree org. It's really a hard work.
I need your help for above things:
1. How can I find out who deleted the pages? Is there a entrance on the confluence portal?
2. On the server, our developer used command line to find who deleted the pages but failed, it is a strange thing that when I deleted another page, he could find it with command line, it sees only that pages' information are missed
3. Is there a way to batch restore the pages? If restore to the previous tree org will be the best.
Thanks a lot!
Lambo