I think I must've done something stupid here.
I've been using stash for a while and loving it. I figured I'd setup crowd and JIRA to play with some new toys this evening. I setup Crowd first, all went smoothly, and I got stash connected to it. I can login to stash with Crowd credentials, and everything was running smoothly.
So I setup jira, got logged in, and everything seems alright. Then I connected it to Crowd. The test passed, JIRA connected to Crowd successfully, bumped Crowd up to the top (just like I'd done in Stash which worked just fine), and JIRA promptly kicked me out. It says that my user does not have permission to login to jira. However, when I check the user / pass via the "Authentication Test" tab in the JIRA application in my Crowd interface, it says it was successful.
Unfortunately I'm not able to login to JIRA at all at the moment. If I have to blow JIRA away and start over it's no big deal, I hadn't done anything with it yet. I'm just wondering what I did wrong here so that I can get it working correctly whether I do start over with it or not.
Thanks!