Hello Team,I have created one script validator if script validator fails , i want to show custom error on the screen Do not want to show this below message is there a way to acheive this thing ?
Hi Paven
This should already be the behaviour unless I’m misunderstanding what you expect.
Say you are transitioning an issue, if the validator fails on the transition screen the following error should be shown.
yes, you are rightBut My script validator is validating one url , whether the url is existing or not and if URL does not exist , in that case I want to throw invalid URL on the screen but in this case only static message is appearing
Hi Pavan,Do you want to throw an invalid URL based on the entry to the field that is being validated or item that was validated?
Your current configuration just says show this message when an error occurs.
For specific errors you want thrown from a script, I will suggest using the custom script option as described here.
This will ensure that you can also parse the value from the field you want with the error message.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.