Hi,
I am not able to log in to my jira instance without ticking the remember me checkbox. what could be the reason?
Jira - 5.2.11
Crowd is used for user mgmt.
Thanks,
Do you have SSO enabled? Are there any other apps from Atlassian using SSO along with JIRA? I have seen this issue when SSO is mis-configured.
If you clear browser cookies, are you able to login without checking the remember me box?
Yes SSO is enabled, our test environment is also using the same crowd. I tried to login without the checkbox ticked in the chrome incognito browser still no luck, i have to check the tickbox only then it works.
I wouldn't use the test JIRA with the same Crowd, especially if the domain is different. Try switching off Test JIRA and see if that makes any difference!
There must be something wrong in the configuration.
it's a network firewall issue which is causing SSO to act wierdly and we are working on it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.