I'm attempting to generate tickets through a third-party tool integrated with JIRA. I can successfully create one ticket type, but I need a different ticket type and the issue I"m running into is the mandatory custom fields. The third-party tool has a portion of the template that allows me to pass custom fields, but I am getting errors.
Here are the required fields:
Field Type
customfield_1111 Checkboxes
customfield_2222 Text Field (multi-line)
customfield_3333 Text Field (multi-line)
customfield_4444 Text Field (multi-line)
customfield_5555 Select List (single choice)
customfield_6666 Select List (single choice)
customfield_7777 Select List (multiple choices)
customfield_8888 Select List (single choice)
customfield_9999 Select List (single choice)
{
"customfield_1111": [{"value": "Checkbox option 1"}],
"customfield_2222": "This is a test ticket.",
"customfield_3333": "This is a test ticket.",
"customfield_4444": "This is a test ticket.",
"customfield_5555": [{"value": "Choice 1"}],
"customfield_6666": [{"value": "Choice 1"}],
"customfield_7777": [{"value": "Choice 1"}],
"customfield_8888": [{"value": "Choice 1"}],
"customfield_9999": [{"value": "Choice 1"}]
}
The error I'm getting is:
failed to create jira ticket: failed to create issue: customfield_9999 - Could find find valid 'id' or 'value' in the Parent Option object.: request failed. Status 400
Happy for any suggestions, I need to get this working. Thank you.