Dear All,
I have two silly questions that I can't seem to get the answer for.
1. We've been using Opsgenie for around a year now and it's been working fine. Phone notifications we receive used to be sent from the US phone numbers (+1 country code), all our engineers were aware of that, they knew to accept the call from such a number. Lately, however, it changed. We get calls from the hidden numbers, or from other country codes (Belgium, Hungary I think, etc.). Is there any way I could change it? I would like to have if not a single phone number which we could memorize, then at least a limited pool so that our on call engineers know that they're supposed to answer specific calls.
2. We are using the schedule & quiet hours so that the alerts don't go through within the working hours. However, we would like to try to have the mail notifications active in that time. Is there a way to suppress the voice / SMS alerts in specific timeframe while still having the email / app notifications active? I failed to figure it out in the settings...
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Tomasz