Hi,
At the bottom of a page I need to list all the pages sharing the same labels, ideally sorted by labels (i.e. label1: liste of pages bearing label1 and so on).
The Related Labels Macro gives me the labels but doesn't show the name, but gives me a link to the pages. Not bad except that I want to see a direct link to the related pages.
The Content Report Table (and the Navigation Map Macro as well) gives me almost what I want, except that to use the macro I need to list manually the labels in the macro in edit mode which prevents to make the listing dynamic both ways (when a page with the same label is added It will appear in the list, but nothing will change if I add a label to my page, unless I manually add that label in the macro as well. Way too heavy for my writers...)
A mix of both would be ideal...
I guess I'm missing a very simple thing, but I'm stuck with this for several hours now...
Thanks for your help