Hello,
I am facing an issue wherein I have started my sprint with some user stories and have added test case under the user story using XRAY tool as this helps me track the requirement coverage. Now, the problem I am facing is that although the test cases were added for the user stories and they are linked properly, these test cases are appearing under the backlog instead of active sprint where the parent user story is present.
If I send these test cases to active sprint, I get a pop-up that this will impact the scope of current sprint.
Is there any possibility that test cases added will directly appear under the active sprint instead of backlog or If I send test cases from backlog to active sprint will it impact the scope dashboards. These dashboards would be viewed by higher management hence don't want to screw it up.