Hello,
I'm trying to solve the following problem with JIRA structure, using columns and formulas. Any help/pointers would be much appreciated.
Problem: I would like to display linked issues and that related data for a given issue type in a jira structure board. Prod testing teams create product defects in a JIRA project. Engineering team clone issues and prioritise in sprints. We want a single aggregated view that provides column of cloned issues and status, e.g. I would like to present in the following format:
Project ID | Summary | Status | Owner | Linked Issue Status | Linked Issues Sprint End-date
For the last two columns, my approach was to create a column with a formula that would get find the issueLinked where type is "Clones" but only match where the project name is ENG. Then foreach, get the property status (Done, etc...). If in progress, I would like to check if this is in a sprint, and for that sprint, get the target completion date.
I can do this by extending the issues and adding a column, but wanted to have a single-level view of the data, rather than have teams drill-down.
I have found the following code example
if(match(issueLinks .FILTER($.type = 'Cloners' AND $.destination = this);"*ENG*"), "EXPAND WITH CODE TO CHECK IF NOT COMPLETED AND RETURN SPRINT DATE OR DUE DATE ON ISSUE)
Thanks all.