Hello,
I want to do a quick audit check on the confluence space for all the pages that are created under different parent tree and child tree. For this is there any simple way to extract the data from confluence in an excel with information on Page Title, Created By, Last modified by and the Date when it was last modified.
I did search for this on the forum and did not found any working solutions, it will be a great help if anyone can share a simpler way to do this.
I tried extracting the data in XML format but it has too much meta data info to sift through to get specific meta data field info.
The only reason i require this data is to put in excel and get in touch with concerned people to get a quick status on the usage of the page, relevance, info on whether we should archive etc. which i want to track in an excel.
Thanks
Rahul Khatal