If we close an issue we resolve it before and fill the root cause.
We only can see the values from field root cause under History. Is it possible to show the value directly under the details of each issue?
Sounds like you have only added "root cause" to the "resolve issue" screen. I would add it to the "issue view" screen as well - that will display the current value for the field.
I have created now an Issue view screen. I can show there the RootCause, but I need to see the RootCause directly in the detail-data.
Do you know if this is possible?
I'm not sure what you mean by "directly in the detail-data"? If you've got a screen for view, then when a root cause is filled in, it will appear in the issue details.
Sorry, no screenshot attached?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.