Or is this already possible and I missed something. Basically it would be the exact same thing as doing a status update. With these improvements:
Thank you!
I have created the following change request to Atlassian: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-32958
Hi Jorge,
you have two options:
1. Go to Admin Console > global templates and edit the welcome message
2. If Option 1 is not what you are looking for, you can overwrite your theme.
a) If you are using the default theme, go to Admin Console > layout and choose the global layout
b) If you are using your own theme, just modify global.vmd in your theme (or add it, if it's not there by copying the default global.vmd from confluence in your theme and add it to your plugin.xml)
Regards
Steve
Hi Steve, thanks for jumping in. What I want to do is something like facebook/twitter/linked in:
Do you mean that I can do something like this by editing the global layout?
I might suggest that you open a feature request on:
https://jira.atlassian.com/
That is Atlassian's public bug and feature tracker. Posting your request there will hopefully rally others behind your cause. After a feature or bug garners an appropirate amount of community support it can be pulled into a future relase.
That is described in my question on the top.
Thanks for sharing. I decided to first ask the community, to get a feel for it first.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.