Hi All,
I am a very much so a novice at SQL, but have good working knowledge of Excel and am trying to replicate some functionality using Stiltsoft's Table Transformer. I've tried to come up with a solution, but was unsuccessful and could use some advice.
Goal:
1) Input data into the following rows based off these values:
- Release row will have date manually added as the source for the below calculations:
- BizDev (-20 Wks from Release Date in each respective Column)
- Hard Requests (-16 Wks from Release Date each in respective Column)
- Easy Requests (-12 Wks from Release Date each in respective Column)
- Events (-8 Wks from Release Date in each respective Column)
- News (-4 Wks from Release Date in each respective Column)
2) Color the cell background in a light red color automatically, for each of the above rows when the date listed in the cell exceeds today's date.
3) Any of the blank rows (Planning, Testing #1 & #2) will have manual dates added and don't need any coloration or special functions.
Example Image:

Current Attempts:
UPDATE T1
SET T1.'12.0' = DATEADD(wk, -20, (SELECT 12.0 FROM T1 WHERE Task = 'Release'))
WHERE Task = 'BizDev';
SELECT * FROM T1
This was a very basic attempt from my limited knowledge to see if I could adjust just the first date as a proof of concept, but was unsuccessful and I was unable to identify why.
If anyone has any advice, could point me in the right direction, or knows of a solution I would greatly appreciate any help.