After enabled this solution (with success): https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Running+Confluence+Over+SSL+or+HTTPS
If i use this macro ‘Page Tree Search’ I get an error :
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR (Chrome)
ssl_error_rx_record_too_long (Firefox)
any ideas?
Capture packets with ERROR using wireshark :
Hi Luca,
Can you have a look on this link? I believe it will works.
If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.
Regards,
Renato Rudnicki
Luca,
As the issue is different according to the browser used, may I confirm with you if the server.xml file of the instance is already using the SSLEnabled="true" value inside the connector? For example:
<Connector port="8443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" SSLEnabled="true" enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2" sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2" URIEncoding="UTF-8" keystorePass="MyPass" keystoreType="PKCS12" keystoreFile="/opt/atlassian/confluence/conf/cert.pfx"/>
Cheers,
Giuliano
Hi again There's a KB that I've created on this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/fIxwKQ Regards Renato Rudnicki
and
After add these changes seems to work now (on all browsers):
1 - Server Base URL(General Configuration) from https://ipaddress:8090 to https://ipaddress
2 - Change redirectPort and connector port from 8443 to 443 (server.xml)
image2015-1-7 10:17:40.png
3 - Restart services on Windows Server
Note:
Redirect to https work (link http: http://ipaddress:8090)
This could be a solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.