I have a Tempo Team configured as such...
- Tempo Admin = AdminUser
- Tempo Team = User1, User2, User3
Lets say I have 10 total users (Users1-10) and they logged work on two separate Projects (ProjectA and ProjectB)...
- User1-5 logged work on ProjectA.
- User6-10 logged work on ProjectB.
Scenarios:
- When the AdminUser views the Tempo Team Report, they can only see timesheets for User1-3 (which seems correct).
- When the UserAdmin views the Project Report for ProjectA, they can see timesheets for User1-3 as well as User4-5. I was expecting it to continue to only show timesheets for User1-3.
- When the UserAdmin views the Project Report for ProjectB, they can see timesheets for User6-10. I wasn't expecting it to show any timesheets.
Are scenarios 2 and 3 above working as designed or is this a known bug? If the latter, is there a workaround that will allow me to restrict which users the AdminUser can view in the Project Report?
BTW, we're using JIRA 5.0.2 with Tempo 7.1.
Thanks in advance,
Guy