Hello. I'm trying to set up an alternate board on my JIRA project but I don't want the sprints from the alternate board to show up on the main board.
For example:
Development Board - shows only sprints that contain stories that are currently in development. Currently set up.
Issue Board - shows only sprints that contain issue and bug troubleshooting and correcting
If I make a sprint in the Issue Board, it shows up in the Development Board as well. I can filter out the single sprint, but when that sprint is completed and another is created, I'd have to update the filter as well.
project = DEVELOPMENT AND sprint != "Prod Issues December Sprint" ORDER BY Rank ASC
The fuzzy search "~" isn't allowed on the sprint field, and when I try to put the wild card identifier "*" in the quotes, it just comes back saying it can't find the sprint "Prod Issues*".
Is there another way around this?