i have the similar problem . how do we set our proxy for the local environment?
I suspect you meant to comment on another question here. Could you explain the problem you're having, or link back to the question so we know what the context is?
Failed to execute "atlas-run-standalone --product jira "-
Hi this was the link I was referring to. I am facing the same issue and would like to find the solution. please let me know if you can help me in this. Thanks in advance.
Ok, what have you looked at so far? Are your proxy settings in .m2 and setting.xml right? As that's what fixed it for Nandini and others.
Yes I changed the port number .Still I am facing this error
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:5.0.3:integration-test (default-integration-test) on project ccd_jirautil s: The product jira didn't start after 600s at http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2990/jira Last response code is 503 -> [Help 1]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.