Hi,
I have some custom fields in Epic and story issue types and in the EPICS i need to display the value of the custom field as the sum of custom fields of all associated stories.?
How to achieve such functionality.
The plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.innovalog.jmcf.jira-misc-custom-fields/version/45 seems to achieve this functionality but within the same issue type, but i need the sum from all associated issue types.
Thanks,
Renjith's answer requires some programming skills, and the skill of looking for similar answers involving the IssueLinkManager to find all linked issues, then summing whichever field.
You might want to also try the Structure plugin (expensive but may be worth it) which will do this and a lot more.
thanks! , can you please furnish more details!
Hi Tarun,
I have the same issue. I have numbers in my custom field 'sales' and need the amount of all sales in one field.
Do you have a solution for this problem?
With JWT you can do calculations for fields over linked issues: https://apps.decadis.net/display/JWT/Calculated+Number+Field
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.