Please tell me what the letters 'ERA' in the acronym 'ERA 5' stand for?
Thank you.
HI @BruceCurrey welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you are referring to an issue key of a project, for example ERA-5, then ERA is the Project Key
What the acronym stands for, I don't know, maybe the name of the project clarifies this.
Hi Dave,
Thank you for your prompt response.
I look forward to someone telling me what the acronym stands for.
Bruce
Hello @BruceCurrey ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you provide some context? Right now I'm thinking "Earned Run Average"
But I think @Dave Mathijs is correct. If the context is a project key, then the people at your company such as the Jira admin, can explain what it means.
Hi,
The context is the European Space Agency
Thank you
OK, my best guess is European Robotic Arm
https://esamultimedia.esa.int/docs/science/ERA_brochure_EN.pdf
Hello Robert,
My question was:
Unless there are five robotic arms.
That answer is illogical.
Please remove my name from the Altassian community.
and remove the Altassian link from online subjects outwith their competence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.