I'm attempting to track team productivity information, basically i'm using Assignee WAS IN, to derive stats for any ticket across multiple projects that was at some point Assigned to a team Developer (suggesting development effort went in..)
(project = "<project name1>" AND (labels = OS OR cf[11696] = OS) AND status in (Approve, Closed) AND status changed to Develop during ("2022/01/01", "2023/01/01") OR project = "<project name2>" AND labels = OS AND updatedDate >= startOfYear() OR project = "<project name3>" AND labels = CHS AND updatedDate >= startOfYear() OR project = "<project name4>" AND labels = OS AND updatedDate >= startOfYear()) AND assignee was in (<user1>, <user2>, <user3>, <user4>, <user5>, <user6>, <user7>)
Feeding this query into a pie chart gadget is currently the best solution i have, and then showing issue type, more specifically just using one username, therefore defining a filter for each developer, and using a pie chart for each developer.. but it's very clunky..
What I would really like is an Epic Sum Up filter gadget, capable of showing all users from the multi query in one gadget (as well as issue type), but a column name 'was assigned to'.. doesn't seem to be available.. only Assignee, which is pointless as every ticket ends up assigned to a QA team member so Assignee is pointless data at end of ticket lifecycle?
Any suggestions here, maybe what I'm trying to do isn't the most elegant solution or there is another way to represent the data I want within another type of gadget??