Hello,
I am using Clone issue with links script. Can I reference the original issue and its fields in Additional issue actions field? Is there any way to do this, and how?
Hi,
Yes you can, have a look at the examples under the Additional issue actions field. You can retrieve the summary of the original issue with
sourceIssue.summary
Regards,
Geert
Thank you for answering. I actually tried what you suggest already. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. I get: "No such property: sourceIssue for class: Script1'" in log. I am using JIRA 6.3.12 and Script Runner 3.0.6
So what is this class Script1? Are you using the built-in script or did you create your own? Because I was assuming that you were using the built-in script.
Yes, I am using built-in postfunction, 'Clones an issue and links'. I am not sure what Script1 is, could it be class generated from Additional issue actions block? As I change Additional issue actions, Script1 turns to Script2, Script3 and so on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.