I am trying to delete/change ownership for a shared filter but the wrench does not do anything when I click on it. I have tried with Chrome and Firefox latest versions as of today.
Just to make sure, the wrench appears in the filter but it does nothing when you click on it, right?
I'm asking becase if the wrench doesn't appears, that means you don't have permissions to access it.
Also, try to run your instance in safe mode (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+JIRA's+Plugins#ManagingJIRAsPlugins-DisablingEnablingallUserInsta) just to check if this problem still occurs after disable all the plugins, it can be related.
Can you just turn on firebug on firefox or developer tools in chrome to see if you are getting any javascript errors ?
The wrench does show up. I'm the Jira Administrator. I noticed that the problem only happens though, after changing the sorting order by filter name. (clicking on the arrow next to the "name" column).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.