I am working on a bitbucket plugin for which I have running bitbucket server on my local (docker) tag: latest
#!/bin/shdocker run \ -d \ --name bitbucket \ --add-host host.docker.internal:host-gateway \ -v bitbucketVolume:/var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket \ -p 7990:7990 \ -p 7999:7999 \ atlassian/bitbucket:latest
A pretty straightforward script to start the server, all works good except when I try to connnect from a TeamCity server running on another container. Then i found I am gettig a 501 code back, even from my localhost:Error:
Invalid request from host 172.17.0.1: Note that Bitbucket does not support Git's legacy HTTP transport protocolI have gone through the document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/bitbucket-does-not-support-git-s-legacy-http-transport-protocol-when-using-git-lfs-802162488.html and this did not help me.1. In none of my config files I have lfs.batch set2. The base URL in the server is also set to : http://localhost:7990Can someone please suggest on this ?I am almost certain that I am missing something very basic and very dumb !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.