I am using the dd/Mmm/yy format - it works fine for target start and target end dates but not the Due field. It says unable to parse date no matter what format I use?
Hi @Keith Conklin
Welcome to the community.
Please compare the date formats in csv for target start/end & due date. If format is identical, both columns should be imported as expected since there is no problem for target dates.
ps: I personally use 14-12-2022 / dd-MM-yyyy format for imports.
So I found the issue - have to remove the h:mmm from the config file format
Thanks for the response, the date formats in both fields are identical, and have been checked by 3 people, target start/end imports fine, due date does not says unable to parse date.
Thanks Tansu
The format used in target start/end are identical to that used in due date, check ed by 3 people. Still cannot import to due date field
hi
Why am I not able to parse due dates? Format of Target Start and Due date is same. Target Start is going fine but due dates..showing unable to parseAny guesses ? PL helpRegardsParveen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.