When I try to link a review to a JIRA ticket (1 on the screenshot) I get the following error message:
Exception encountered while contacting JIRA Server GUIDE JIRA: No permission to perform operation.
I have checked:
- all settings according to this document
- I have removed and recreated all Application Links according to this document
- FishEye/Crucible and JIRA are linked as Trusted Applications (both ways), tried OAuth as well
Used versions: JIRA 5.1.7, FishEye/Crucible 2.8.2
My user is in a global administrator group, the group is configured as Administrator, Developer and User in JIRA, I can do everything when I'm using JIRA directly.
After putting the issue ID in the review title (2) it became a link in the review view and showed up as "link to" in the review edit screen (3), but not in the way displayed in the documentation, the details are missing. Also still missing are the links to Create Issue as subtasks in JIRA, but the review shows up in the Reviews tab of the JIRA issue.

The only lines appearing in the log files when I click on "Link" are:
==> jira/log/atlassian-jira-security.log <==
2012-11-01 11:13:06,592 http-8080-8 anonymous 673x565x1 - 192.44.35.95,127.0.0.1 /rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2 HttpSession created [1jyqhq9]
2012-11-01 11:13:06,601 http-8080-8 geschnei 673x565x1 1jyqhq9 192.44.35.95,127.0.0.1 /rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2 HttpSession [1jyqhq9] destroyed for 'geschnei'
==>fisheye/ var/log/fisheye-error-2012-11-01.log <==
2012-11-01 11:13:06,609 WARN [btpool0-49 ] fisheye.app com.cenqua.crucible.hibernate.TxHelper-rollbackTxIfNotCommitted - Rolled back transaction
==> fisheye/var/log/fisheye.out <==
2012-11-01 11:13:06,609 WARN - Rolled back transaction
I have the strong suspicion that my JIRA permissions are ignored when Crucible tries to establish a link to the ticket.