I cannot clone git repository to my local drive using sourcetree. I have been added to my company git account, and have the same developer rights as other engineers.
I can view the files in the repository, but when I go to clone I get the following error;

When I click details I get the following output;
Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote git@bitbucket.org:fraserantistaticbristol/lcdc-proteus.git
Output:
Error: fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
If I copy the command and paste it in a terminal window I get the following output;
$ git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote git@bitbucket.org:fraserantistaticbristol/lcdc-proteus.git
7a1011f878c4e333b3de1773a04ff0474dfd0f2e HEAD
7a1011f878c4e333b3de1773a04ff0474dfd0f2e refs/heads/master
43092faac7a28f071f0cf9d0edded6d405ec6b4c refs/tags/RevBDatapackIss1
d471b780e80f8af945982402f24c6a3aee8c7001 refs/tags/Sent_CJ_22_August
So I seem to have access.
Please help. 
Update: I can clone the repo using the built in terminal in sourcetree. by running
git clone git@bitbucket.org:fraserantistaticbristol/lcdc-proteus.git
But obviously I need this working in the GUI.