Each time I open the agile boards (Greenhopper) I receive an error screen with the following error message
An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Details
Exception: Script error.
Resource: https://jira.atlassian.com/s/en_UKsx8qk0/710/2/1.0.8-beta/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js
Line: 0
Environment
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Hi Peter,
It seems that you may have run into a known problem described on the following article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Removing+Feedback+Related+Errors
At the moment, you can bypass this error by disabling the feedback module. Also, may I know your GH version?
Cheers
We have this same issue, but we are using (Linux) Firefox 15.0.1 and I just upgraded to Greenhopper 6.1.3.2 tonight.
Here are the details below:
Hi Scott,
May I know if you have tried the workaround suggested on this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Removing+Feedback+Related+Errors ?
Immanuel,
When I applied the workaround suggested, the first error went away in the article, however, the second error remained. Then, I noticed that the error metioned embededjs, so I tried closing my browser, restarting it and navigated tot he GreenHopper board again. And the second error (issuecollector-embededjs) went away. So, after applying the workaround, things work again.
Thanks
Scott
The workaround fixed the issue on my system. Thanks.
Same problem as Scott with my system. Latest versions of Jira an Greenhopper used.
Error Output:
Jan
We got this problem too after we made an update from GH 5.10.6 to the latest GH version 6.2.1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.