Hi together,
I´m trying to use ConfiDocs to do a Query on our Jira server and show data. The Problem is, that whenever I add a space in the JQL field, the plugin doesn´t work anymore. The problem for me is, that i do not know how to combine now a JQL term with more than one search term like in the tutorial:
https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIDOC/Creating+parent-child+page+using+ListView+and+TableView+macros?src=contextnavpagetreemode
Thanks a lot for your help and best regards
Florian
Hi
Try to url encode your JQL parameters
Alex
Thanks a lot! Works. Could this be done directly using virtual funktions? What is the syntax to do this?(Project = CONF AND Somethingelese).urlencode ???
Thanks a lot!!!
Not sure what you mean... but...
Instead of
Project = CONF AND Somethingelese
put an url encoded parameter
%28Project%20%3D%20CONF%20AND%20Somethingelese
Yes, THis works. The correct Question is: Could I use virtual functions to do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.