The JIRA Agile Velocity Chart shows the velocity for the last 7 sprints.
Can this number be configured/increased? I can't see anything in the interface that would allow me to do this, but is it possible by some other method?
Thanks.
Hi Chris,
Unfortunately, it is not possible to customize that. The Velocity Chart will always show the last 7 completed sprints, as you can see in our documentation about Velocity Chart.
Cheers,
Clarissa.
I have used Jira over many years and this functionality would be great to have.
Thanks,
Dave
I totally agree with Dave. It would be good to have an option which allows to configure the velocity chart and not just to define the number of Sprints.
I checked my velocity chart on JIRA today and it's completely wrong. It is showing wrong figures and I wonder if it's because we changed our workflow a few days ago. Probably it's not taking correct status into consideration. Example, for the current Sprint it shows we committed on 1 issue only and have completed 20 issues, which is wrong.
Would be really nice to have reports that are configurable.
Maneesha
I would love this feature as well.
Completely agree. I have started a new project and form a new team. Completed 3 Sprints and it would have been great if I can see the velocity Chart.
This feature would be very useful if included by Jira.
+1
None of this is helping me. I want to have this information. Is there a way other than to do it manually?
It would be great to see the Epics commited and delivered if teams are using epics as a representation of the business value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.