I would like to add other responders when the priority of the alert change to higher.
Hello Lan,This is Mona here; happy to help I understand that you would like to add other Responder teams when the Priority of the alert changes to higher.Unfortunately, as of the current design, you can only add Responder via the UI or the REST API endpoint. That being said, I'm afraid you won't be able to automate adding Responder when the Priority of the alert changes using Opsgenie policies. They only get executed at the time of alert creation.However, we understand your requirement and have raised a Feature Request to our Product team for this use case. Here's the ticket id for your reference:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-1144Please add yourself as a watcher to this ticket to get the latest notifications. I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any follow-up questions.Thanks,Mona
Hi Mona,
Thank you for your feedback.
My pleasure, Lan Please feel free to reach out to us via Support portal or chat if you have any other queries for us and we'll be happy to help
Thanks!Mona
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.