I have chosen to watch a number of jira intakes for TD. I am a TD employee as you can see by my email. How do I access a consolidated list of all the intakes I am "watching"?
Hi @melissa holliday and welcome to the community!
You can run this filter:
watcher = currentUser()
hi @melissa holliday ,
I would create a filter for quick reference and be sure to "star" it so that it is pinned in your filter list.
JQL ==> watcher = currentuser() and statuscategory != done
you could use the filter in a dashboard if desired.
Hi @melissa holliday,
Welcome to the community!
It looks like you don't have your hosting type tagged here, but luckily it's not relevant for this question.
In short you can search for these issues with JQL like so:
Basically this will search for issues that you (the current user presumably) are watching. This should work from the search bar on both cloud and on-premise deployments.
Cheers,Nick [Tempo/ALM Works]
Hi Nick If I am "watching" multiple items, is there a place I can go to see an entire listing of them all at once? versus having to search for them individually.
Hi Melissa,
You can save a search as a filter. Here is the cloud documentation.
This will allow you to combine very general filters like all watched items with other more granular searches like: updated > "-1d"
@melissa holliday , is this working for you or are you looking for something different?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.