The system field fix version in my project can`t edit whatever in create or edit screen. And my system manager also don`t know why. How can I solve this question?
Hi @Baotao , so is this field visible on the create and view screens post-creation, but you are unable to add a value for it?
Hi @Baotao While creating issue are you able to edit or change value in fix version?
If you are editing after creating issue and it is not changing then you don't have the edit issue permission.
Hi,I can`t eidt and change value in fix version in creating issue screen. And fix version`s default value is "NO"
Yes. The field is visible but I can`t eidt and change value.And fix version`s default value is "NO"
Ok @Baotao in your project version are created or not ?
If not you will not able to do changes with that field
Do you have the 'Resolve Issues' permission in the project's permission scheme? This is required to set the fix version. And is the Fix version field on the edit screen?
Yes, I have the 'Resolve Issues' permission in the project's permission scheme and the Fix version field is present on the create/edit/view all three screens.What could be the other reasons?Attached below screenshot for reference.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.