Hey there - I'm kind of the opposite of new to Jira (started in like 2007 or 2008).
What never changes though is that there's always something new to learn in Jira. Here in the Community there are always interesting challenges that I haven't run into before, and are fun to take on.
Lately I've been happy to spend time answering questions here in the Atlassian Automation Community.
Jira Automation is an incredibly powerful tool that is *built-in* to Jira (and coming soon for Confluence) which even new users and admins definitely should check out.
Here's a good guide to getting started:
Automation: Basics
And I love to just jump in to learn, so I encourage you to:
- Set up a Free instance of Jira Cloud for yourself, or as your Development system for work.
- Start playing with "recipes" from the Jira automation template library.
- Read up on Debugging tips!
- And finally, don't hesitate to ask for help in the Atlassian Automation Community if you run into problems.