Hi,
I am trying to set our organisation up to send HTTP Requests to our OpsGenie. I have created API Keys and did set things up in Porstman to test this out.
Where can I find the base URL to call our organization's OpsGenie API?
Thanks!
Hi @Jean-Eric Paulin,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The base URL for Opsgenie is not org specific, that information is part of the API key. The base URL is https://api.opsgenie.com, if you are using the EU instance it is https://api.eu.opsgenie.com
Thank you @Mikael Sandberg
I have setup an API Key in API Key Management and provided Read, Create and Update, Delete and Configuration access.
In Postman, I used the API name and Key using API Key authentication type. The URl is https://api.opsgenie.com/V2/alerts (a GET to list alerts) but when I send the request, I am getting this response (404 not found):
Any suggestions?
Hi @Jean-Eric Paulin ,
A 404 typically means, "Resource or handler not found" - which realistically means the URL cannot be found or is incorrect. You need to be using: https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/alerts
The URL is case sensitive, and the one you shared above has a capital "V."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.