Hi Folks,
I'd like to configure my sprint board as per screenshot below:

I'd like to have my tasks grouped by their parents (PBI's / stories). I'd also like to have additional section (swimlane / row) for the tasks which don't have a parent (story).
In addition, I wonder if this could be possible that if I move (drag & drop) a given task from one parent to another (so I change task's swimlane / row), the task's parent changes accordingly. Especially an unparented task obtains a parent or vice-versa - a task might be disconnected from a parent (story) once moved to the "Unparented" row.
For those of you who are familiar with Azure DevOps - this is basically what I'm trying to achieve in Jira, as I find it most suitable for my current project.
Could you please help me out how to configure that. Or perhaps there's some other philosophy in Jira that let's the team follow the similar approach?
Many thanks!
Marek