Hello all! Long time watcher, first time asker(questioner?, requesting help-er?)!
I am looking for a way to allow every users (or a dedicated role) within Opsgenie to allow a user to see all available teams (List of all teams at a minimum, but read-only for non-member of selected team), without having Admin role access (even view-only).
Recently I was asked by some people in my company if they can see the entire list of Opsgenie Teams we currently have (examples of how teams are set up, be able to see a list of page-able teams, general curiosity). The only way that I have been able to figure out is to give them a custom role (Named Elevated User) that has all user level access rights (as a base) plus Read-only Admin access. The downside to that is if someone looks at the user base, they can see everyones phone numbers (which will make people upset if their number was given out to everyone).
Any solutions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!