How can I disable top black bar allowing users to log in, browse, manage etc.
I don't want this bar on pages for anonymous users.
Browse to Confluence Admin | Look & Feel | Custom HTML
Paste into At the end of the HEAD:
<script> AJS.toInit(function(){ if (AJS.params.remoteUser == ''){ AJS.$('#header').hide(); } }); </script>
Thanks
Will this work for confluence on demand?
No, sorry - you can't edit HTML in OnDemand
A similar style hack can be done for Confluence for Cloud. This solution uses the CSS Style macro. The only problem is that it will hide the nav bar for all users, so you have to learn to use the keyboard shortcuts if you have write permissions
Go to Space Tools | Look and Feel | Sidebar, header and footer
Paste in one of those (I tested on header)
{style} #header { display:none !important; } {style}
Have you found a way to complete this on Confluence for Cloud per User Group or even anonymous?
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.