I need a column that just returns the Month of my Due Date.
Here is what I have so far...
SELECT 'Key',FORMATWIKI(SUM('Summary')) AS 'The Summary',FORMATWIKI(SUM('Due')) AS 'Due Date',
(something here) AS 'Month of Due Date'
Hi @Laurie Huth
It would depend on the field type, for instance, if if it is a date/datetime you can use the function: MONTH(date)
Explained better here:
https://learnsql.com/cookbook/how-to-get-the-month-from-a-date-in-mysql/#:~:text=Use%20the%20MONTH()%20function%20to%20retrieve%20a%20month%20from,column%20of%20date%20data%20type).
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/month-function-in-mysql/
Hopefully this answers your question.
Regards,David
Thank you. I've tried these suggestions. However, the column is created but there is no data (i.e., integers) that appear. It's just empty cells. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Any other suggestions?
Can you share the complete SQL to see if I can catch something in it ?
Regards
Hi @Laurie Huth,It seems that this question is a duplicate of this one, so please find the answer there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.